Stop overpaying for average chef's knives made by all the other brands. A good quality knife set doesn't need to be expensive. Seido™ designed the absolute best and most affordable high-quality kitchen knives.
8" Chef's Knife
Seido knives are made with strong high-carbon stainless steel, offering a great balance between sharp edge retention and durability with a higher carbon content than other so-called “premium” knives. Forged construction incorporates a sloped bolster that travels gradually onto the blade face for better comfort, control, and handles balance. While most Western-style knives have edge angles of 25 degrees, Seido Japanese knives have a more acute 15° angle for a noticeably sharper cutting face. Seido Knives are made to empower home cooks and professional chefs with high-grade kitchen tools, to prepare better meals.
The Seido™ Japanese Master Chef's Knife Set now comes with a gift box for the complete look. Perfect addition to your collection or as a gift!
- A classic-all rounder everyday knife
- Ideal for slicing through tough meat & easy enough to chop through vegetables
7" Santoku Knife
- Largely used as a butcher knife intended for hacking through bone & tough meat
- Broad side can be used for crushing, in food preparation (such as garlic)
5" Santoku Knife
- Forged with a Granton edge to help keep food from sticking when chopping
- Has a thinner blade for a finer edge
3.5" Paring Knife
- Easily chops through vegetables or fruits
- Crafted with a hammer-forged finish to prevent food from sticking to the blade as you cut
- Multi-function knife with ideal length & balance for precision cutting
- Excellent tool for any food that requires attention to detail
Note: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase