Surfshark VPN: 3-Yr Subscription
You save 80% -
Access Your Favorite Content on Unlimited Devices Using Torrent-Friendly Servers
Online tracking concerns, geo-blocked websites and unsafe public networks — it’s clear that we lack a lot of agency on the internet.
That’s why using a Surfshark VPN will give you the power to:
- Browse privately with military-grade AES-256 encryption.
- Hide your online location to avoid tracking.
- Block ads and malware with the free feature, CleanWeb.
- Stay safe on public Wi-Fi networks you don’t trust.
- Keep searches private with Surfshark Search and get real, unbiased, organic search results every time.
- Avoid travel restrictions and keep your digital freedom wherever you are in the world.
- Access the open internet securely, and don't let geo-restrictions or government censorship stop you.
- Get secure IPTV access without anyone spying on you.
- Watch the big game, knowing you won’t have to wait for your video to buffer.
- Use Surfshark on unlimited devices with just one subscription.
- Get the prices you deserve and avoid price discrimination, from flights to games.
- Boost speeds by stopping ads from downloading with the feature CleanWeb.
- Have a cookie pop-up-free experience: The Cookie pop-up blocker is a feature that removes all cookie consent pop-ups from the websites you visit
We built Surfshark with your security in mind, and it didn't go without saying to include key features to keep your data safe, private, and secure.Key features for Surfshark VPN
- 10 Gbps VPN servers: With upgraded servers, now you get a faster connection and a less crowded server.
- Bypasser: Allow specific apps & websites to bypass the VPN meaning you won’t have to worry about your bank blocking your account.
- Private DNS & leak protection: We take your security to the next level with private DNS on each server and leak protection when using the IPv4 stack.
- The latest security protocols: Choose from WireGuard®, IKEv2, and OpenVPN to secure your internet connection.
- Kill Switch: Disables your internet connection on a system level if your VPN connection drops without warning. This will prevent you from being exposed.
- 3,200 servers in 65 countries: You get to decide where you’ll be connecting to next.
- MultiHop: A feature that gives you double the VPN connection for an extra layer of privacy via two servers instead of just one.
- Strict no-logs policy: A no-log VPN like Surfshark does not keep track of your online whereabouts or actions in any way. The VPN server only supports enough data to keep your VPN connection going, and nothing of it is saved after you're done.
- The VPN Lab: ★★★★★★★★★★
- TechGadgetCentral: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Windows 7/8/10
- iOS 10.3.3 or later
- Google Chrome
- FireTV: for 2nd-Gen Fire TV & Fire TV Stick; 4K Fire TV & Fire TV Stick; 3rd-Gen Fire TV & Fire TV Stick
- Length of access: 3 years
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Unlimited number of devices and simultaneous connections
- Unlimited data
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Bypasses geo-restrictions
- Access to 500+ servers in 38 countries
- CleanWeb feature blocks ads, trackers, and malware
- Kill switch feature
- Based in the British Virgin Islands
- Not based in a "14 Eyes" or "Enemy of the Internet Country"
- Torrent-friendly servers
- 24/7 customer service
- IP address masking
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- IPV6 leak protection
- WebRTC protection
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.