Xamarin Cross-Platform Development Bundle
You save 96%
48 Lessons (5.5h)
- Introduction and SetupIntroductionSetup Xamarin on a Mac with iOS SimulatorsXamarin Android and Simulator Setup on a MacSetup Xamarin Android Player on a MacSetup Xamarin on a PC with Android Player SimulatorSetup a Mac Virtual Machine or Hackintosh For Non Mac Owners
- The C# Language - Grasp the Basics (Optional)Introduction to The C# Language - Grasp The Basics OptionalVariables in C#Operators in C#Converting Variable Types in C#Comparing Stuff in C#Round and Round We Go - Loops in C#Arrays in C#Methods in C#Classes in C#Inheritance in C#Exceptions in C#Summary of The C# Language - Grasp The Basics Optional
- App Number 1 - Convert my CashIntroduction to App Number One - Convert My CashCreate Convert My Cash A Currency Conversion App for iOS and AndroidAdding Fancy Graphics to Your Xamarin iOS AppConnecting Code to Graphics in Your Xamarin iOS AppAdding Fancy Graphics to Your Xamarin Android AppConnecting Code to Graphics in Your Xamarin Android AppThe Good Stuff - Sharing Common Code Between iOS and AndroidSummary of App Number One - Convert My Cash
- App Number Two - Magnet Detector (Yes, a Real One!)Introduction to App Number Two - Magnet DetectorCreate the Solution and Using Xamarin ComponentsAccessing the Magnetometer on an iPhoneCreating the User Interface for the iOS Metal DetectorConnecting iOS User Interface to CodeAccessing the Magnetometer on an Android DeviceCreating the User Interface for the Android Metal DetectorTask - Save Time by Abstracting Away Common CodeSolution - Save Time by Abstracting Away Common CodeSummary of App Number Two - Magnet Detector
- App Number Three - Play Some TunesIntroduction to App Number Three - Play Some TunesCreate the Project and Grab Some Free MusicEmbedding and Playing Individual Tracks on AndroidMaking a Scrolling List of Songs on AndroidEmbedding and Playing Individual Tracks on iOSMake a Scrolling List of Songs on iOSTask - Get Tracks Names Automatically to Populate the ListSolution - Get Tracks Names Automatically to Populate the ListDiscussion - Should You Move Common Code to Shared ProjectTask - Stop 2 Tracks Playing Simultaneously1:02Solution - Stop 2 Tracks Playing SimultaneouslySummary of App Number Three - Play Some Tunes
DescriptionInstructorImportant DetailsRelated Products
Streamline Your App Creation Workflow With Over 57 Hours of Training In This Hot Development Platform
GMGK MicroGrant Klimaytys is an app developer, author, and eCourse teacher. He is obsessed with breaking down hard to understand principles so students can learn fast and easily!
You don't need to learn both Java and Swift to build apps for Android and iOS. With Xamarin, you can use the C# programming language to build fully-functional apps for iOS and Android at the same time. Because Xamarin developers can stream the app-building process so much, companies are demanding them in a big way. This is the perfect beginner course to put you on the path to making big money in Xamarin development.
- Access 48 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install Xamarin for free
- Explore basic C# programming
- Create basic apps w/ code sharing tasks, hints & tips
- Build complex apps like a magnet detector & music player
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Xamarin Studio (free installation covered in course)
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!