With 5-Layer Protection & Dual Valve System, This Mask Reduces the Spread of COVID-19 and More
With the rise of COVID-19 cases around the world, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended the use of cloth face masks to cover the nose and mouth in the community setting. This is a preventive measure not to eliminate but to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
The Takta is a high-end, street-ready mask that uses a five-layer filter technology to provide superior protection against different particle types and sizes. It filters out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. With two exhalation valves and a personalized fit, this mask allows uncompromised breathability and prevents air leakage. The Takta offers impressive performance and comfort to combat harmful bacteria and viruses in any environment and setting.
The 5-Layer Filter Technology
- Outside PP Layer: Wrapped in a durable finish
- Active Carbon Layer: Filters gases & reduces odors
- 1st Electro Charged Layer: Filters particle matter (PM10) such as pollen & other allergens
- 2nd Electro Charged Layer: Filters smaller particle matter (PM2.5) such as dust & bacteria
- Inside PP Layer: Wrapped w/ smooth & skin-friendly finish
NOTE: In the package you get 1 changeable filter for each mask. Each filter's lifetime depends on many factors such as the pollution in your surroundings. On average, Takta filters last 80+ hours but it's recommended to replace them every second week for hygienic reasons.
- Color: white
- Materials: thick neoprene fabric
- Dimensions: 4"H x 10"L x 1"W
- 5-layer filter technology
- Dual valve system
- Adjustable velcro straps
- Adjustable nose-clip
- One size fits most
- 2x TAKTA Mask (White)
- 2x Filters
- 4x Vents
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Mar 4 - Mar 11
- All sales final.
Decent mask, good stitching, machine washable...would have preferred to have the filters come in their own sanitary packaging...it came pre-inserted.Aug 25, 2020
I love that this mask is comfortable and doesn't leave marks on your face after wearing. The filters provide protection yet it is easy to talk and be understood while wearing.Aug 20, 2020