The Certified Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Bundle
Microsoft MD-100: Windows 10
- Experience level required: Intermediate
- Length of time users can access this course: 1-year
Microsoft MD-100: Windows 10
Established in 2012, iCollege is a pioneering provider of comprehensive online IT training services. With a repertoire that spans across multiple IT vendor-specific certifications, iCollege has established itself as a leader in the realm of IT education. We have proudly facilitated training for over 700,000 students globally, thus solidifying our reputation as a transformative influence in the digital learning community.
Our fundamental ethos is the democratization of IT education, ensuring it's comprehensive, accessible, and affordable for individuals from diverse backgrounds and skill levels. We believe in empowering learners with essential IT skills and knowledge, equipping them for professional growth, and unlocking lucrative career opportunities in the dynamic world of IT.
In collaboration with respected partners globally, we uphold our commitment to fostering industry growth, ethical business practices, and the issuance of industry-leading certifications. Our diverse course offerings cater to all major tech areas, delivering meticulously designed programs that address the specific learning needs and aspirations of our students.
This Microsoft MD-100 course will teach you how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. With over 3 hours of training, this course will cover fundamental Windows skills including how to install, customize, and update the Windows 10 OS. You will also learn how to secure the OS, protect the data on the device, and troubleshoot. The principles here will get you up and running immediately along the path to becoming an expert Windows desktop administrator.
- Access 3.36 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the concepts of the Microsoft MD-100 exam
- Configure updates, devices, drivers & storage for Windows
- Troubleshoot Windows & application installations
- Troubleshoot hardware & driver issues
- Length of time users can access this course: 1-Year
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Basic understanding of computer networks & hardware concepts
- Basic understanding of OS & application concepts
- Experience with using the Windows OS
Microsoft MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
Microsoft MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity & Services
Microsoft MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Like most video courses this one is long on lecture and short on learning. The only real way to learn any Microsoft material is with repetitive use of exercises, links and sample tests. This course may serve as a good orientation but it is not going to get you a certificate. Which limits its value.Oct 22, 2020
It's a typical Microsoft course. Nothing out of the ordinary. I would recommend this course to a friend.Jul 2, 2020
Quite well done. The presenter clearly knows and understands the material and moves smoothly and easily between topics, even when he occasionally does things like accidentally minimizing a window: that shows how skilled he is.Jun 14, 2020
Jorge Navarro Kepford
All this for this price you can't go wrong, great price great product!Apr 3, 2020