DescriptionImportant DetailsRelated Products
The World's First Wearable, Programmable, Sensing Computer
11 SENSORS IN ONE TINY PACKAGESensordrone is here to turn your smartphone into the world's first mobile, wearable, programmable, sensing computer. Packing more than 11 sensors into one tiny package, Sensordrone turns your smartphone into a carbon monoxide detector, non-contact thermometer, gas leak detector, lux meter, weather station, diagnostic tool & more. And if that's not enough, Sensordrone is an open platform for all kinds of sensor and Bluetooth peripheral device apps, so you can connect external sensors for whatever project you're working on. Currently, there are 11 Android apps available for free, and more are being developed every day - like data sharing apps so you can combine sensor data with smartphone capabilities and share on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, etc.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE ITDespite being small enough to fit on a keychain, the sheer number of applications makes this a very impressive piece of scientific hardware. Incredibly easy to set up (just turn it on and select which app you want to use) so you can start collecting data for your own use, for scientific use, or just for fun. Since everything is included in the Sensordrone's sleek & compact metal/plastic housing, it's truly a major extension of your mobile device. With three different ways to monitor, you have flexibility over how you want data collected. There's also a Call-Respond Mode, which delivers the most recent data, Streaming Mode that sends continuous real-time data, and Data Logging Mode that stores data until you want to export it to a .CSV file.
- Precision Gas Sensor - Test air quality, carbon monoxide levels
- Reducing Gas Sensor - Sense methane, propane, and natural gas leaks
- Oxidizing Gas Sensor - Ozone sensing and chlorine leaks
- Non-Contact Thermometer - Check food temperature, engine diagnostics, and whatever else you point it at
- Humidity Sensor - Check heat index, but also great for finding optimum food storage conditions, even preventing mold from growing in your home
- Temperature Sensor - Measure ambient temperature
- Light Sensor - For checking light intensity, sunlight monitoring, or even late-night refrigerator use
- Color Sensors - Use as a color meter, color matcher/analyzer, even pattern recognition
- Pressure Sensor - Works as a barometer or altimeter, and you can connect to a pressure cuff to act as a blood pressure monitor
- Proximity Sensor - Use it as a stud finder or liquid level monitor
- Expansion Connector - Digital (TTL UART & i2C) and analog (0-3V) interface for connecting other sensors like EKGs, Thermal Printers, and more
THE PROOF" ...mind-blowing... applications of Sensordrone are simply astounding" - Android Police " ...slightly Star Trek, with the device connecting across Bluetooth to share a wealth of data on what's going on around you" - Engadget "Flash forward a few years and imagine millions of people carrying around tiny but powerful sensing units like these. People will then be able to join networks of individuals who share and/or sell their sensing data." - Fast Company "Sensordrone really looks like an incredible gadget, and clearly something that takes us one step closer to having a Tricorder for your mobile device" - Geek "...Tricorders don't exist quite yet, but the Sensordrone... is a step in the right direction" - Mashable
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) and later.
- iOS 6.1 or later. Use with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Includes Bluetooth 2.1 & 4.0 wireless communications.
- 0-3V Analog sensor or a digital (TTL UART or i2C) device, their API allows you to directly work with this signal WITHOUT any bluetooth code.
IN THE BOX
- One (1) Sensordrone Tricorder Bluetooth Sensor
- One (1) USB charging cable
- No refunds
- Ships to both domestic and international customers
- Shipping costs not included, customers will select preferred shipping type on the Sensorcon website
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!