Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
You save 70%
57 Lessons (3.5h)
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Project #1: Using Excel's Macro Recorder Tool
- Excel VBA Concepts
- Project #2: Moving Beyond the Basics and Into VBA
- Project #3: Preparing and cleaning up Data with a little VBA
- Project #4: Using VBA to automate Excel Formulas
- Project #5: Bringing it all togther and create a weekly report
- Bonus Project #6: Working with VBA Forms
- Course Wrap Up
Use 6 Simple Projects to Become a Master Working with Excel Macros & VBA
InstructorKyle Pew is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Visio
- SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013
- VBA (Excel and Access)
- Adobe Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Maya (Modeling and Animation)
- Unity3d (Game Design)
- Crystal Reports
Kyle is a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute in the Media Arts and Animation Program. He has worked as a Game Designer for Electronic Arts, designing on games such as Nerf N-Strike, Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for the Wii, and a Sims 3 Expansion Pack for the PC.
Kyle has facilitated courses that range from 1-on-1 interactions to large scale groups of 100+ participants, including; live in person classes, webinar style classes online and live online full courses. He is consistently ranked top in reviews for each of the courses he teaches.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
All reviews are from verified purchasers collected after purchase.
Very good presentation and content . Helped me understand and work VBA into my Excel workbooks for repetitive actions.Aug 29, 2020
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!