As a preventive response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) has recommended using temporal thermometers to scan people's temperatures in a distance. This is to know if an individual shows a common symptom of fever as well as preventing direct contact.
This Infrared Thermometer uses a high-precise infrared sensor to scan temperature from a distance for no-contact measurement — no contact, less exposure. Not only accurate, it instantly tells the result in less than a second with its tri-colored backlight LCD display. Normal temperature appears in green, light fever in orange, and fever for red. For more versatility, it reads the temperature in both Centigrade and Fahrenheit. This thermometer also features a power-saving design which automatically turns off in 3 seconds if there's no operation. It's portable, lightweight, and easy to use.
- Fast temperature reading in just 1 second
- Accurate & reliable w/ upgraded algorithm and optimized calibration
- Tri-colored display shows reading in 3 different colors to indicate fever
- Recalls up to 32 groups of measurement data memories
- Reads both Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
- Automatically turns off after 3 seconds of non-use