Digital Marketing Management
You save 86%
160 Lessons (22h)
- Web CopyWriting 2016IntroUnderstand the different online platforms to write onLearn Where CopyWriting Sits on Your Marketing PlanBest PracticesCreate Killing HeadlinesHow to Write Links People Want to Click OnExamples: Learn From Who Is Already Doing It RightSummary and ResourcesAvoid This Mistake - Or Get Busted!
- Web Analytics 2016IntroUnderstand AnalyticsLearn what is working and what is not working on your siteTrack the results of your marketing campaignDescribe your outcome & meet your goalsExamples on using analytics to draw conclusions on incoming trafficLagging and Leading Indicators: learn what will happen nextHow Organizations are using analytics to make more moneySummary and Resources
- Email Marketing 2016IntroMeet the most powerful digital marketing toolThe Best Acquisition Channel SystemStep One: Clarify Your Email Marketing GoalsStep Two: Create Your Email Marketing MachineStep Three: Analyse Your DataStep Four: Create email content that people want to read from youStep Five: Test your emails in different platformsExamples from leading companiesSummary and ResourcesEmail Marketing Resources Sept 2016Email A/B Test Made Simple
- Social Media Channels 2016Intro and HistoryHow We can Make the Most from Social MediaHow to Make It Work for You 1How to Make It Work for You 2Social Media Marketing Plan 1Social Media Marketing Plan 2Social Media Marketing Plan 3Learn from Who Applies ItFurther resources and Summary
- SEO 2016Intro and historyWhat is itThe Search SuperPowerStrategy and Techniques to Get to The Top 1Strategy and Techniques to Get to The Top 2Strategy and Techniques to Get to The Top 3Who applies it and Summary
- Website UX 2016Intro and historyFirst Steps on Getting the Site Your Customers WantStart Testing Your Current WebsiteLearn How to Build a Better Site 1Learn How to Build a Better Site 2Learn How to Build a Better Site 3Learn How to Build a Better Site 4Examples: Who applies itFurther resources and SummaryNew simple way to boost your subscription rate - Update Sept 2015
- PPC - Pay Per Click 2016Intro and historyThe Different Pay Per Click AlternativesWhy and when do we use itStrategy and Techniques for PPC 1Strategy and Techniques for PPC 2Strategy and Techniques for PPC 3Strategy and Techniques for PPC 4Who applies itFurther resources and Summary
- Content Marketing 2016Intro & HistoryMapping the Customer Research JourneyStart Creating a Content StrategyThe Million Dollar Question: Why People Should Follow your Content?Tools That Help You Create Content StrategyDesign Content to Be SharedWho applies itFurther resources and Summary
- Campaign planning 2016Intro history What is itWhy Build a Marketing CampaignStructure an Integrated CampaignCampaign Planning - How To 1Campaign Planning - How To 2Campaign Planning - How To 3Campaign Planning - How To 4Campaign Planning - ExamplesFurther resources and Summary
- Bonus Topic: Digital Marketing Research 2016Intro & HistoryThe Customer is in Charge: Find HowMulti-Device and Multi-Tasking ResearchUnderstand Your Customer Buying ProcessUnderstand Your Customer ResearchOther Types of Web TestingWho applies it Further resources Summary
- Web CopyWriting That Works!Intro to Copywriting for the WebWhy are you writingHow the web affects copywritingWhat makes good writingHow people read onlineWho are you writing forGetting the words right-PlanningDrafting your copyEditing your copyReadability online-Part1Readability online-Part2Making use of headlinesOther layout tipsNavigability
- Email MarketingIntro to Email marketingPros and ConsPlanningChoosing an Email Service ProviderThe secret of successDesign your processBuilding the listRelevancePersonalisationImproving open ratesThe From fieldTimingThe creativeThe offerCopywritingMobile devicesThe landing pageImproving deliverability
DescriptionInstructorImportant DetailsRelated Products
Create the Ultimate Marketing Strategy with This Massive Training
OLOxford Learning Lab
InstructorThe Oxford College of Marketing, a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) centre of excellence. Each course they have supervised has been developed in collaboration with leading experts who have a proven academic or consultancy experience in their field. You can find them working on MBA and University programs with establishments like Wharton, Madrid, Cranfield, Warwick , Aston and Portsmouth to mention just a few. Some of them consult for FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
Course DescriptionThis in-depth training includes 22 hours of content taught by seasoned marketing experts in order to deliver a complete digital marketing management experience. Learn proven strategies, and the costly mistakes to avoid, to become a top performer in your company or score a new position altogether. From copywriting to analytics to social media to email marketing, you'll benefit from a well-rounded look at what creates an ideal customer experience that drives growth, revenue, sales, and an overall positive web presence.
- Access 160 lectures & 22 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to craft successful digital copy from scratch, from drafting to editing
- Use web analytics to encourage more visitors to flow through your web pages & convert them into sales
- Generate revenue w/ social media channels
- Discover how to form your strategies, set realistic targets & design engaging email content
- Ensure your site ranks highly for the key phrases your potential customers are typing into the search engines
- Study all the strategy related to Pay Per Click advertising
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!