Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Python: A H2O Approach
You save 70%
42 Lessons (4h)
- Welcome To The World of Python AI
- Read in and Preprocess Data From External Data Sources
- Introduction to H2O
- What is Machine Learning (ML)?
- Supervised Learning With H2O
- Unsupervised Learning
- Neural Networks With H2O
Master 4 Hours of Content on Powerful Python Package for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, & More
Minerva Singh | Bestselling Instructor & Data Scientist
Minerva Singh is a Ph.D. graduate from Cambridge University where she specialized in Tropical Ecology. She is also a Data Scientist on the side. As a part of her research, she has to carry out extensive data analysis, including spatial data analysis using tools like R, QGIS, and Python. Minerva also holds an MPhil degree in Geography and Environment from Oxford University.4.3/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.