Get a Full Lifetime License to Microsoft Office for Just $50 (Seriously)
Use Word, Excel, Teams, and more forever after this one-time fee.
If you’re currently using any of the apps in the Microsoft Office suite for work or school, upgrading to a lifetime license can save you plenty of money versus renewing your subscription annually. But that’s still a chunk of change to throw down upfront, so it may feel more attainable one year or month at a time. We totally get it, which is why we’re bringing you this incredible deal on a lifetime license for either Microsoft Office Home & Business for Mac 2021 or Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows for just $50. Yes, that says “fifty dollars.”
Why MS Office is Still Essential
In the U.S., though many of us as individuals are still working through our Clippy nightmares, Office is used by nearly 900K companies. When you look at things worldwide, you’re talking about over a billion users. So there’s no reason to think that everyone’s abandoned their .docs and .ppts for the cloud.
Thinking beyond Word and PowerPoint, more than a few professions require working knowledge or proficiency in the MS Office suite, which includes software like Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and the now-ubiquitous Teams. And then, of course, there’s the mighty Excel, a spreadsheet program entire careers are built around.
The bottom line is that chances are, you’ll run into a need for one of these apps, whether to create, edit, or simply view a file.
What’s Included in the Microsoft Office Software Suite?
Each version offered here is slightly different, depending on your operating system, but both include fully loaded apps you know and love (or maybe love to hate—we’re looking at you, Excel).
Microsoft Office Home & Business for Mac 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Office Word - word processing software for composing and editing text documents
- Microsoft Office Excel - industry-leading spreadsheet software for data entry, visualization, and analysis
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint - presentation software for creating and, well, presenting slideshows, pitch decks, and more
- Microsoft Office Outlook - an email client that includes functionality for calendars, task and contact management, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing
- Microsoft Office Teams - workspace messaging software for collaborating with colleagues via chat and video in real-time (basically the MS version of Slack)
- Microsoft Office OneNote - note-taking software for collaborating with multiple users via notes, drawings, screen clippings, and audio clips
Office Professional for Windows 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Office Teams
- Microsoft Office OneNote
- Microsoft Office Publisher - user-friendly desktop publishing application for designing one-sheets, flyers, brochures, menus, ads, invitations, calendars, and more
- Microsoft Office Access - database management system for collecting and organizing extensive collections of information for reporting and analysis
- Microsoft InfoPath - data collection software for designing, distributing, filling, and submitting electronic forms
Mastering Microsoft Office Software
Knowing the value of using MS Office apps is one step in the right direction, but what if your skills could use a refresh? We’ve got tons of courses to help beginners, intermediate users, and experts. You can browse our extensive collection of Microsoft courses, but here are some of our favorites:
For building your Excel and data skills
- The 2022 Ultimate Microsoft Excel & Power BI Certification Bundle
- The Complete 2022 Big Data Analysis Bundle
- Financial Modeling for Beginners in Excel
For a little help with MS Teams
For uncovering everything Microsoft Word can do
For jazzing up those PowerPoint presentations
- The Better Business Presenter Bundle
- The Complete 2022 Public Speaking & Business Communication Bundle
For tackling all the MS Office apps at the same time
- The 2022 Premium Microsoft Office Training Certification Bundle
- The Complete 2022 Microsoft Office Master Class Bundle
Is the Lifetime License of MS Office Worth It?
Just doing the math, a lifetime license is worth it even at the full price of $349, because the monthly and annual fees you’d pay for other Microsoft options add up pretty quickly. Once you take into account this massive 85% discount, it quite seems like a no-brainer.
Let’s break this down into four simple scenarios:
- If you use Office frequently in your professional life or as a student... this is the most affordable way to get lifetime access to the app suite. Don’t be silly—buy the deal.
- If you use Office apps occasionally, say, as a freelancer who sometimes has clients working with these file types... this is both very cost-effective and a heck of a lot easier than subscribing, unsubscribing, and resubscribing. Buying this deal is likely a rather good investment, money- and time-wise.
- If you use Office apps rarely but have wished you had easier access to them at home for any variety of projects... this is a chance to scoop up the Microsoft suite for cheap. The price for this deal is as low as we’ve seen, so why not grab it? YOLO, as they say.
- If you use Office apps basically never... then we’re very sorry to say you’re reading the wrong article. Unless, of course, you’d like to gift a lifetime license to a friend or family member. In that case, it’s seriously only $50—what are you waiting for?
The Best Deal We’ve Seen on Excel, Word, Teams, and the Rest of Microsoft Office
It’s no lie: We haven’t seen better pricing on a one-device lifetime license for Office. This $50 one-time fee includes future version updates, too, so no need to worry that you’ll be stuck with 2021 software forever. Whether for Mac or Windows, this rare discount on Microsoft Office is an exceptional value. Looking for a computer to run that software on? We can help with that, too. Check out some of our deals on Mac and Windows computers.
Grab your MS Office license code while they’re still available.
Microsoft Office Home & Business for Mac 2021: Lifetime License
Get All Essential Microsoft Apps for Your Windows PC with This One-Time Purchase
Limited inventory. Prices subject to change.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sign up to see our latest collections, exclusive offers & get 10% off.